Start Your Own Healthcare Recruitment Franchise
Tezlom is a recruitment agency that supplies agency workers to the health and social care sector.
The Tezlom franchise is a business you can be proud to call your own with the assurance that comes with a successful and reputable brand. One which has shown consistent and ongoing growth and whose standards provide the benchmark for how a Healthcare Staffing business should operate.
Who Are Tezlom?
Tezlom started off as a small family run business in 2008, and since then it has grown into an established and leading franchise network throughout the UK, that specialises in the Healthcare Staffing sector.
Each franchise is independently owned by its directors and operates the Tezlom model under license via a franchise agreement. This will provide all franchise owners with everything they need to know in order to succeed, together with the assurance of continuous support.
The main benefits of investing in a Tezlom franchise include having a reputable, national brand with support provided by the franchisor and five dedicated department managers, to help you develop and maintain a successful business.
When you purchase a Tezlom franchise, you are purchasing more than just a business; you are joining a team of experts who have built the business model over quite a number of years and are very happy to help you become an expert yourself by developing a business that will ensure your continued success. Some of the benefits of owning a Tezlom franchise are:
- Astonishing Growth Opportunities – The Care Industry is set to grow by up to 40% by 2035
- Recession-Proof business
- Proven Business model that is tried, established, and works
- Business plan support – know exactly what outlay you need before starting
- Funding options available
- Consistent revenue streams and a great return of investment
- Introduction to national clients and support with business development
- You will access a multi £billion market with high levels of demand
“Tezlom are a great company to work for. They show great empathy to their workers and are completely transparent in how they work. Upfront and honest.” – Eddie Wallace – Support Worker
What will the franchise fee cover?
The initial Franchise fee of £35,000 plus VAT will cover 15 days of intense practical training, ongoing support via telephone and email, annual on-site audits to ensure compliance standards are maintained, access to online materials/training tools and all the software you need to start the business.
- Pre-launch professional advice and planning – Help for you to create a bespoke business plan and provide financial training to support your finance and equip you on your business journey.
- Specialised initial and ongoing training – A team of dedicated managers will provide you with on-site training covering the requirements to smoothly run each department and their daily operations, using bespoke software, and more. Our management team are available to speak to 7 days a week.
- Business Tools and Operations – Webpage, email address, Google page & SEO, cloud storage portal, mobile phone app, office décor, Facebook page, branded social media content.
- CRM System & Mobile App – State of the Art Recruitment Software designed and built by recruitment agency specialists.
- Recruitment operations – Access to National job boards, a bundle of job board credits, discounted job credits, set up onto Facebook Jobs, shadowing real-life interviews, social media content creation training and software.
- Compliance and Employment checks for Agency Workers – Electronic referencing forms, fast-tracking DBS application portal, online training portal.
- Business Development – Step by step sales training. Introduced you to National contracts and support you to apply. Startup marketing bundle.
- Finance & Payroll – Bespoke payroll package, discounted factoring, electronic timesheets, and mobile app.
“After I opened my office in Hitchin, Ryan was very helpful. The model they have created to open a franchise is really good. They will always come and help you recruit, even after that if you are struggling they will always come to the office to help out. I like the model because I can manage my life around my family and the office. It gave me the opportunity to meet great people.” – Sarb Singh, Hitchin Franchisee