Pillow offer a flexible property management solution to holiday homes, serviced apartments, guest houses, B&Bs and hotel owners. From a marketing and booking solution to a full turnkey service, leaving the property owner to be completely hands off. Our local expert property manager ensures their property is well managed and maintained, backed by a national brand and team with decades of industry experience. They ensure Pillow offers maximum return in revenue and occupancy whilst building valued relationships to our property owners adding real value to their business and ours!
For guests, we have a fantastic range of holiday homes, serviced accommodation, corporate lets and short term rentals across the UK. Managed by local experts who deal with all their inquiries from booking through to departure. Ensuring that they receive the best customer service and that the property is clean and well maintained. A personal service by someone who knows the property and the local area.
A Regional Property Manager franchisee with Pillow will own their own demographic area and be responsible for building and managing their own business with full support and training of the Pillow team and other regional property managers. Our training will take you through everything you need to know about becoming a successful property manager in the short-term sector and you will receive support from our experienced head office as well as a senior regional property manager. Future opportunities in long term rental and estate agency services are also available.
Being a Pillow Franchisee offers an excellent opportunity to start your own business whilst working around your other commitments until such time as you have sufficient earnings to become a full-time property manager. We expect that regional property managers will be earning between £42,000 – £60,000 PA by the end of year two. This can be achieved faster or slower depending on how quickly you build your property portfolio. Franchisee’s earn a portion of the management fee’s charged to property owners for bookings generated for each property.
- Work around your family, hobbies or existing part-time employment
- Earning of between £42,000 – £60,000PA within 2 years
- Be part of an award winning business
- Be part of an amazing team
- Full training provided
- Sales experience essential
- Customer service skills
- Experience in hospitality, tourism or property management
- Ability to be self-employed and work from home
- Good with IT and social media
- Strong communication skills
- Live in the area that you are applying for
- Driving license and car (essential)
- Growing the property portfolio in your area to 50 properties
- Maximising occupancy rates
- Guest and owner communications
- Property management