Become an Oomph Ambassador and Earn Recurring Income in the Booming CRM Industry
Help others and earn long term recurring income with the Oomph Ambassador franchise opportunity.
Oomph is the product of many years work, born and bred in England to rival the large American CRM systems that don’t always come up to scratch. The package has been designed and developed by our team of business process and software specialists after many years of successfully implementing large, bespoke CRM and ERP systems, drawing from that experience.
We understand how businesses need to work and help them to automate, reduce time and mistakes, giving them a solid foundation to run their business on.
What does the Oomph Ambassador franchise involve?
As a natural networker and outgoing person, you need to connect with micro and small businesses and educate them on the benefit of having a system that will keep all the paperwork under one roof (or rather in the cloud). Sales, Marketing and Customer Service will be the backbone of your operation whether you are going full tilt, part time or as a bolt on to your existing business.
- Use Oomph Free of Charge (subject to email volume pricing)
- Have a profile page on the Oomph Website to showcase expertise and attract training and 3rd party services.
- Can offer Oomph Training direct to users
- Can promote their own services direct to Oomph users
- Monthly Webinars with Oomph staff to see updates and demonstrations of new and improved features and benefits
- Receive free training from Oomph staff
- Feed into future product development roadmap suggestions
How much does it cost?
We have kept the cost of the franchise license low to get a ROI for our Ambassadors as soon as possible:
- Initial License Fee £1,000.00 +VAT
- Annual License Renewal £500.00 +VAT (Discounted by 100% for Ambassadors with over 50 paying clients)
How much can I earn?
Referral earnings work via a 4-level structure:
- Level 1 – For each direct referral paying for the system a 20% commission on base system cost is paid.
- Level 2 – For each referral that subsequently refers another paying customer for the system a 4% commission on base system cost is paid.
- Level 3 – For each referral that subsequently refers another paying customer who refers a further customer who pays for the system a 2% commission on base system cost is paid.
- Level 4 – For each referral that subsequently refers another paying customer who refers a further customer who refers a further customer who pays for the system a 1% commission excluding VAT on base system cost is paid.
Opportunities to earn more
Ambassadors can charge for set up assistance and training at their own rates. In addition, there are other Oomph add-ons that can increase the price of said package eg. The IFA bolt on which is £50 a month, or the Job Management bolt-on costing £70 a month.
There is also the opportunity to refer much larger projects to Oomph’s parent company, Go Media Ltd. These projects would be significantly more complex systems, (such as bespoke construction systems) and, in turn would result in significantly greater earnings with such systems valued up to £100,000 of which the referrer would earn 10% upon project completion.
Please enquire below to learn more.