Who are Go-Haul
Established in 2016, Go-Haul was set up with the intention of changing the transport industry. With its uniqueness, Go-Haul has been going for over 3 years and the 3rd year growth has been exceptional as the business model we created enables you to learn from day one.
Go-Haul is a family run entity which started as a one-man operation, and has since grown to nationwide coverage. Go-Haul aim to build strong communication rapport with our clients to make them feel at ease right from when the phone call is made, right through to delivery.
Our Services Include…
- Road freight – we offer a variety of road freight and road charter services to help our customers transport goods in the quickest and most efficient way possible.
- Ocean and Air freight – We are very well connected when it comes to international shipments travelling by sea/air, either that being exported out of the UK or shipments into the UK.
- Worldwide Transport – We ship all over the world by either air, sea or road depending on requirements.
- Warehousing and Storage – Go-Haul can store anything from 1 pallet to over 1,000 pallets, storing valuable goods for as long as you need, safe and securely.
Go-Haul are now expanding and are looking for motivated individuals to cover their local area as a Go-Haul franchisee. Enquire below for more information.
Training and Support
We ensure that you are well equipped to start and grow your business. Training and ongoing business support are provided to you, in addition to a wide range of resources. Our support includes assistance in site selection, marketing, new technology and more. We will teach you the best ways to hire and manage personnel, and in how to manage your facility profitably.
One of the main benefits of franchising is that it is a business partnership between franchisor and franchisee. Head office support is essential, especially in the early trading days, and it will always be readily available to you.
Estimated Earning Potential
Below are the estimated earning figures of a Go-Haul franchise. These figures are based on the actual earning performance of existing franchisees. It is important to emphasise that these figures are not a guarantee of actual earnings, but with hard work and dedication, it is expected that they can be met or even exceeded.
What you need
- A willingness to persevere, because there will always be times when things don’t go according to plan.
- A willingness to work hard, because there is simply no substitute for hard work.
- The desire to work for yourself, and take proper control of your own destiny.
- The desire to work with others who all share your commitment to the highest standards.
If everything you’ve read so far makes sense, and you think that a Go-Haul franchise is something you’d like to know more about, please click below to make an enquiry.