Looking to start a career working with pets? Look no further…
DotDot Pet Care are seeking franchisees in your area, to be a part of their growing success
DotDot Pet Care was founded in December 2016, starting with one dog. Since then, the DotDot family has grown considerably with over 300 dogs, 100 cats and a head-strong team of 14 motivated franchisees.
A DotDot Pet Care franchise provides peace of mind to owners that no matter what pet they have, they will be in the safest of hands.
- GPS tracked walks with daily updates and photos for dogs.
- For Cats and all small pets, provision of litter tray or cage cleaning, feeding, play time, cuddles, outdoor play (if required) alongside the daily updates and photos.
- Provision of licensed Home and Day boarding.
DotDot Pet Care franchisees provide customers (in their own dedicated territory), with a huge range of pet services at affordable prices and a service people love and will keep using, providing you with a repeat income business model. Local community spirit is key! Events, fundraisers and charitable partnerships mean a national presence and not only can you invest in a business but you can be part of something truly meaningful too!
Watch the Video
When you join DotDot Pet Care franchise, you’ll receive everything you need to hit the ground running. As a franchisee, here’s what you will receive for your investment:
- Full training and ongoing support in all aspects of the DotDot Pet Care business, including first aid training, pet handling and equipment training.
- Your own designated territory and customer base, where no other DotDot Pet Care franchisee can trade in – therefore no competition with other franchisees.
- The rights to trade under the DotDot Pet Care brand name and use of the company logo.
- Marketing materials including leaflets, social media, and online promotion.
- Full branded uniform.
- Business insurance (first 12 months).
- Accountancy package (first 12 months).
- Membership of the DCPUK (first 12 months).
- 100% Funding available (subject to status).
- 2 week ‘on the job’ field & office training at DotDot HQ (York).
- 5000 Flyers and 1000 Business cards.
Full training and ongoing support is provided, with round the clock access to head office support and contact with other DotDot franchisees to share best practice and tips to ensure that your business runs in the smoothest and most effective way possible.
If you would like to find out more about a franchise with DotDot Pet Care and provide pet sitting, dog walking and boarding services in your local area, click below to make an enquiry or give us a call on 01430 638 007. We’ll send you further details about the franchise opportunity, including earning potential and investment information.