What is DICE Business?
The word DICE is an acronym for our values, which reflect the work we do with our business leader clients: Develop, Inspire, Create, Embed.
- We help them DEVELOP a game plan – getting clear on their vision and strategy for the future
- We INSPIRE their team spirit – embedding the values, behaviours and culture that will stand them apart from their competition
- We CREATE their team players and arm them with the leadership skills they need to play their best game
- We EMBED a winning mindset and ensure there is a legacy in a business long after our work together ends
After several years working in the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise space, we know that leaders are perpetually trapped in the day to day running of their business.
They are constantly juggling cashflow with client/customer demands, employee issues (too many, not enough, skillset v’s mindset), business development, marketing, operational challenges – the ‘to do’ list is endless.
We help leaders to raise their heads and realise their ambitions, whether that is to grow their business in terms of people and profit; succession planning to free them up and develop their next tier of leaders; or creating a strategy and driving accountability at all levels to help them to deliver a vision for the future.
We deliver in a hybrid way with a mixture of in-person and online sessions, tailored to the needs of the client.
The fallout of Covid-19 has seen business leaders having to rapidly implement change, develop new ways of working, bring in unfamiliar technologies and in some cases have a higher turnover of employees. DICE has tried and tested methodologies which help address these challenges. There are five principal programmes/packages that all DICE Franchisees are trained in, which are as follows:
|DICE Game Plan (strategy)||Roll-out of strategy and culture development programmes, senior leadership training and group mastermind mentoring for senior leaders/managers.|
|DICE Team Spirit (culture)||Specific culture/employee engagement programme to embed people-centric approach, two-way communications|
|DICE Team Players (CPD accredited leadership development programme)||Leadership development group training sessions delivered mixture online and in person, focused on putting theory into practice.|
|DICE Coaching (business advisory support)||Trusted Advisor coaching for small business owner(s) to help them stay on-track and give them bespoke guidance.|
|DICE Winning Mindset (mentoring)||Group/Individual mentoring delivered either as part of an existing programme or additional support post-programme delivery.|
There is a wide range of templated materials to accompany the delivery of these programmes/packages which you will have access to from day one.
A DICE Franchise offers:
- Flexible working hours to fit around your other life commitments
- Low start-up costs and a good return on investment
- In-depth training and a detailed operations manual
- Microsoft 365 licence and ongoing IT support
- Ongoing access to programme materials and access to continually updated client resources
- Intranet facility for internal communication between franchisees
- Initial launch advertising, PR, and promotional materials
- Your own exclusive DICE territory in which you can service unlimited clients
- An exciting, yet affordable opportunity to run your own business.
Our investment in our Franchisees
When you come on board as a DICE Area Director (what we call our Franchisees), we give you everything you need to get started on running your business so that you can get started with finding and helping clients as soon as possible. You will get:
- Eight full days of training, covering the full breadth of DICE delivery materials, as well as sales and marketing advice
- Unlimited mentoring throughout your launch phase (six months)
- DICE email account, Microsoft 365 licence with full access to DICE brand assets, training materials, sales, and marketing templates
- Franchisee launch, including professional branding photoshoot, DICE website and social media presence
- Ongoing support/coaching/mentoring from DICE Franchisors because with DICE you are in business for yourself, not by yourself!
Interested in learning more about the DICE franchise? Get in touch with our team below to request a franchise prospectus.